R2670 Motorola Service Monitor
The R2670 is a service monitor from Motorola. A communication service monitor is a rugged piece of test equipment that can be taken into the field to conduct measurements. The unit traditionally has a spectrum analyzer and a tracking generator to allow an engineer or technician to monitor communications equipment.
- Frequency Range: 400 kHz to 1 GHz
- Resolution: 100 Hz
- Tracking Generator
- Cable Fault Testing
- High Stability
- High Performance Spectrum Analyzer with Markers
- Programmable Test Set-up Memory
- Dedicated screen displays for convenient observation or printout of test results
- Innovative use of soft keys and windowing
- Fast reacting autoranging scales with both analog and digital readouts
- Signaling encode and decode functions
The Motorola R-2670 is a special digital hardware platform that allows customized configuration to include many different test features in one convenient and easy-to use unit. The R-2670 features specialized, dedicated, easy-to-access test screens that are conveniently grouped together to expedite test set-up. The R-2670 accepts either customeror test key codes for encryption testing. And it now tests Project 25 compliant radios, like the Motorola ASTRO.