R3131A Advantest Spectrum Analyzer
The R3131A is a 3 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Advantest. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals. Scroll down for more specs.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- Built-in high accuracy OBW, ACP and power measurement functions which can be applied to digital radio measurement
- Frequency stabilization
- Improved SPAN accuracy
- Improved level accuracy
- Improved ease of use through auto TUNE function total level accuracy guaranteed by auto CAL function
- Standard interfaces: GPIB, RS232, Centronics and FD Drive
- Large character display allows results to be seen
- EMC measurement functions
- Improved system operation speed
- Operation key arrangement for ease of use
- Compact and light weight with a space-saving design
- High performance realized within an economical platform
The Advantest R3131A Spectrum Analyzer is an easy-to-use personal spectrum analyzer which combines high accuracy necessary for digital radio measurement with excellent operability and usability. The Advantest R3131A can be used in diverse fields, for a multitude of applications.
This level of accuracy, plus one-button automated measurements for adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, and average and total power, make the Advantest R3131A well-suited to wireless design and troubleshooting needs.
Supplementing these quantitative measurements, the R3131A also provides automatic pass/fail limit testing, a valued feature for manufacturing applications.