R3261C Advantest Spectrum Analyzer
The R3261C is a 2.6 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Advantest. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 2.6 GHz
- Total Level Accuracy of 1 dB
- User-defined Functions
- Measuring Window Function
- 120 dB Display Range
- 1 Hz Resolution Synthesizer
- 1 Hz Resolution Frequency Counter
- Manual Sweep Function for Spot Measurement
- Create Your Own Unique Menu with User- defined functions
- Fast Measurement with Measuring Window Function
- Create optimum system configuration with Parallel I/0 and GPIB interface for line connection and automatic measurement
The R3261C Spectrum Analyzer uses a synthesized technique to cover the wide frequency band 9 kHz to 2.6 GHz. These compact analyzers also offer high-performance functions, such as the 1 Hz resolution frequency setting function and 1 Hz resolution frequency counter function.
The Advantest R3261C Spectrum Analyzers are easy to operate because they incorporate unique features such as user-defined and measuring window functions. The analyzers are small and useful for measurement and analysis of all kinds, from manufacturing to research and development.