R3465 Advantest Spectrum Analyzer
The R3465 is an 8 GHz Spectrum Analyzer from Advantest. A spectrum analyzer measures the power of spectrums of known and unknown signals. Spectrum analyzers collect information such as the magnitude of an input signal compared to its frequency. As a frequency analyzer, spectrum analyzers’ main use is to document and analyze electrical input signals as well as spectral compositions of other signals.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz-8 GHz
- For PHS, PDC and NADC Standards (GSM/DCS1800/DCS1900/DECT/CDMA Measurement Optional)
- Dual Mode Analysis
- Spectrum Analyzer Mode
- Digital Transmission Tester Mode
- Built-In Digital Modulation Analysis Function
- Menu Operation
- Automatically Set Standard Parameters, STD Mode and Measurement Function Keys
- Compact, Lightweight
- 6.5 Inch TFT Color LCD
- 2 Slots Memory Card Drive
The Advantest R3465 spectrum analyzer has functions for analyzing digital modulated signals such as modulation accuracy and transmission speed. It has an easy-to-use one key solution design that any engineer can use. The Advantest R3465 provides total support for digital mobile communication equipment in applications ranging from radio systems development to production line adjustment and testing.