R3753A Advantest Network Analyzer
The R3753A is a 500 MHz Network Analyzer from Advantest. A network analyzer is a powerful instrument that measures linear characteristics of radio frequency devices with unparalleled accuracy. A range of industries use network analyzers to test equipment, measure materials, and monitor the integrity of signals.
- High throughput
- 0.1ms/point high-speed frequency sweeping and 5ms short blanking time when two-channel/ four-trace (ampliude/phase) and RBW 10 kHz
- 0.1ms/point high-speed level sweeping, high speed and long life using semiconductor switches
- Wide dynamic range
- With automatic switching on inpit attenuator, 115dB wide dynamic range, high speed and long life using semiconductor switches for switching input attenuator
- Program sweeping function
- For each segment, allows setting of frequency, output level, input attenuator,RBW, and settling time
- Signal Source
- The range of signal output is 5 Hz to 500 MHz and the range output power is 21dBm to -63dBm
The Advantest R3753A is a 500 MHz vector network analyzer. Since the analyzer employs semiconductor switches for changing the output level and for switching the input attenuator, it allows the optimum high-speed level sweeping for the drive level test of the oscillator. With the built-in BASIC controller, a high-speed ATE system can be easily configured with no external controller for processes from adjustment to inspection.