R6441A Advantest Multimeter
The R6441A is a 4.5 digit bench multimeter from Advantest. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
We found other products you might like!
- Maximum Display of 199999 (with a Sampling Rate of 2.5 Times/Second) and Maximum Sampling Rate of 80 Times/Second (with Maximum Display of 1999
- Standard RS-232C Interface and Optional GPIB Interface and BCD Data Output Unit
- Memory Card (SRAM Card Conforming to JEIDA Ver.4) Ensures Data Compatibility with Personal Computer
- Various Interfaces Can be Implemented for Automated Measuremen
- Optional Battery Unit Allows the Use as a High- Performance DMM for Field Measuremen
- Diverse and Combination Calculation Functions
- Memory Function for Panel Settings (Recalls Previous Condition Settings at Power On
- Large Easy-to-Read Electron-Ray Indicator Tub
- High-Speed Analog Bar Graph with a Sampling Rate of 80 Times/Second is Available for Instantaneous Trendy Check
- Wide Power Range (90 to 250 V)