R6441C Advantest Multimeter
The R6441C is a 4.5 digit bench multimeter from Advantest. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
We found other products you might like!
- R6441C: DMM with Terminals Dedicated for Floating Current Measurement.
- Maximum Display of 199999 (with a Sampling Rate of 2.5 Times/Second) and Maximum Sampling Rate of 80 Times/Second (with Maximum Display of 1999)
- Standard RS-232C Interface and Optional GPIB Interface and BCD Data Output Units
- Memory Card (SRAM Card Conforming to JEIDA Ver.4) Ensures Data Compatibility with Personal Computers
- Various Interfaces Can be Implemented for Automated Measurement
- Optional Battery Unit Allows the Use as a High- Performance DMM for Field Measurement
- Diverse and Combination Calculation Functions
- Memory Function for Panel Settings (Recalls Previous Condition Settings at Power On
- Large Easy-to-Read Electron-Ray Indicator Tube
- Wide Power Range (90 to 250 V)
- Input Terminal Dedicated for Floating DC/AC Current in 2- and 5-A Ranges
The Advantest R6441C digital multimeter was designed for diverse applications.
It is provided with a variety of interfaces for use in R&D sections and production lines; it ensures battery operation for field applications.