RBL488-400-600-6000 Dynaload DC Electronic Load
The RBL488-400-600-6000 is a 6000 watt DC electronic load from Dynaload. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- Voltage: 20 Volts, 200 Volts, 400 Volts
- Current: 20 Amps, 200 Amps, 600 Amps
- Power: 6000 Watts
- Programmable Under voltage
- Short Circuit: 0.010 Ohms max
- High Speed Adjustable Slew Rate
- Front Panel or Remote Control
- Operation to Less Than 200mv
- Pulse Load Shaping
- Full Range Switching
- Quiet Variable Speed Fans
The broad range of power ratings (up to 6000 watts), voltage and currents ratings (Up to 600 amperes at 1.0 volts and up to 600 volts at 10 amperes) together with precision ethernet control, IEEE488, and RS232 readback makes the
RBL488 Series of electronic loads an ideal choice for general as well as special purpose testing of power supplies,
batteries, fuel cells generators and DC Power Sources. Features include constant resistance, constant voltage, constant current, constant power and pulse load transient testing with selectable 4000 bit resolution readback scales of voltage, current and power.