RD255K Omega Recorder
The RD255K is a recorder from Omega. Recorders and Printers allow engineers to collect and display data in different formats.
- DC Input, and Thermocouple Input
- 58 mm (25⁄16") Recording Width
- 2.54 cm/hr (1"/hr) Standard Chart Speed
- Ambient Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Primary Power: 100 to 130 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Input Types: E, J, K, R, S, T thermocouples
- Ranges: 0 to 250°F, 0 to 500°F, 0 to 1000°F, 0 to 100°C, 0 to -300°C
- Accuracy: ±2% span
- T/C Break Protection: Up-scale
- Maximum Loop Resistance: 1 kΩ
- Connections: Inputs, SMP connector; power, line cord
The economical Omega RD255K thermocouple recorder measures temperatures from remote thermocouple probes.