RSA3030-TG Rigol Spectrum Analyzer
The RSA3030-TG is a 3 GHz spectrum analyzer from Rigol.
- With tracking generator
- 3 GHz
- Ultra-Real technology
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): <-161 dBm (typical)
- Phase noise: <-102 dBc/Hz (typical)
- Level measurement uncertainty: <1.0 dB
- 4.5 GHz tracking generator
- Min. RBW 1 Hz
- EMC filter and quasi-peak detector kit (optional)
- Various measurement functions
- Multiple measurement modes
- Up to 40 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth
- Multiple trigger modes and trigger masks
- Density, Spectrogram, and other display modes
- PC software options
- 10.1'' capacitive multi-touch screen; supporting touch gestures
- USB, LAN, HDMI and other communication and display interfaces
- Quick Guide (hard copy)
- Power Cord
The Rigol RSA3030-TG is a spectrum analyzer with a tracking generator.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.