S331E Anritsu Cable and Antenna
- Cable and Antenna Analyzer: 2 MHz – 4 GHz
- Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, Distance-To-Fault, Smith Chart, 1-Port Phase
- Field-proven design: Four-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight, daylight viewable display
- USB connectivity, built-in touch screen keyboard
- Intuitive menu-driven touch screen user interface
- SkyBridge Tools™ Trace Manager Empowered
- Cable & Antenna Installation and Maintenance for wireless service providers, contractors, military, aerospace and defense, and public safety applications
- Insertion Loss
- 2-port measurements of Tower Mounted Amplifiers, duplexers, diplexers, filters
- Phase Matching Cables
- Antenna Tuning
- CPRI RF Measurements
- OBSAI RF measurment
The S331E Site Master delivers the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you've come to expect from Anritsu. Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the S331E Site Master Cable and Antenna Analyzer dramatically enhances your productivity and transforms the traditional fix-after-failure maintenance model to one that identifies and fixes problems before major failures occur.
In addition, easyTest Tools™ allows experienced users to Create, Deliver, and Display on-screen work instructions for Cable and Antenna testers. These work instructions make life easier for less-experienced cable and antenna sweepers. Direct benefits include more accurate testing, repeatable results, and less rework. For more details see the easyTest Tools page.
The CPRI/OBSAI RF option allows users to see the Uplink and Downlink signals via the optical CPRI/OBSAI link in a traditional RF Spectrum and Spectrogram view.