SCR7.5-250 EMI DC Power Supply
The SCR7.5-250 is a 2400 Watt DC Power Supply from EMI. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 7.5V
- Current: 250A
- Power: 2400W
- Series or parallel master/slave operation
- Circuit Breaker input protection
- Remote programming of voltage and current by external voltage, current and resistance
- Remote sensing
- 10 turn high resolution voltage control
- 1 turn high resolution current control
- Blower fan cooling
- Rack or bench mount
The EMI SCR7.5-250 is a completely transistorized, regulated, DC source with a continuously variable output. The semiconductor circuitry insures instant startup and the use of silicon controlled rectifiers as the regulating element provides high efficiency in a compact unit. The SCR has a dual-channel amplifier for both voltage and current control. The output can be programmed for either voltage or current, or both, and is short circuit protected.