SDA601 Tektronix Analyzer
The SDA601 is a used analyzer from Tektronix. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Video Format Analysis. The SDA601 will detect and report digital signal parameters, including line/field rate, clock rate, and active picture resolution (eight or ten bits).
- Data Format Analysis. The SDA601 will detect and report several types of input data errors, including line/field length (includes EAV/SAV placement errors), illegal vertical interval switch, EAV/SAV format (sequencing, checksum, etc.), illegal data values, ANC packet format, unpacked ANC data, and missing data bits (bits remaining high or low).
- Transport Layer Analysis. The SDA601 will detect and report on several transport layer error types, including full-field (FF) and active-picture (AP) EDH (SMPTE RP165) errors, EDH flags (prior error detected), FF and AP CRC changes, and incoming signal strength.
- Video Content Analysis. The SD601 verifies that the amplitudes of the Y, B-Y, and R-Y signals are within the headroom specifications and provides information about the blanking intervals.
- Picture Monitor Output. The SDA601 picture monitor output is used to highlight errors and indicate the presence of ANC data. User presets. Complete SDA 601 front panel configurations may be stored for later recall.