SIGEXPTE Tektronix Software
The SIGEXPTE is software from Tektronix. Software is used to automate, record, and transfer data. Test equipment software allows users to get more out of their units.
- Enables true USB plug-and-play connectivity for the MSO4000, DPO4000, DPO3000, TDS2000B and TDS1000B Series Oscilloscopes and AFG3000 Series Arbitrary/ Function Generators
- Quickly start measuring with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface that does not require any programming
- Measurement trending
- Data logging
- Advanced analysis and documentation capabilities
- Quickly and easily import simulated results and compare against actual measured results live on-screen
- Automatic frequency sweeping
- Limit testing
- Connect and control multiple instruments from within one software environment
- Design Validation
- Component Characterization
- Simulation Analysis
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Automated Test
Increase Your Productivity with the Industry’s Most Seamless Instrument-to-PC Connectivity Solution
Configuring test instruments to connect with PC-based software is often a difficult and frustrating challenge. That's why Tektronix and National Instruments have partnered together to create NI LabVIEW SignalExpress Tektronix Edition (TE) – interactive measurement and analysis software designed for design and test engineers who need to quickly acquire, analyze and document measurements without the added complication of programming.
With USB plug-and-play support, NI LabVIEW SignalExpress TE immediately detects and configures Tektronix instruments when connected to a PC*1, providing a live view of the data acquisition and immediate control of the oscilloscope.
Import and Compare
Integrate measurements with simulated results from popular design software tools such as PSpice, SPICE, and Multisim. This enables quick and easy importing and comparing of simulated results – saving time and improving design accuracy.
Capture and Document
Quickly capture and document measurements by simply dragging-and-dropping acquired data and waveform captures directly into Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and WordPad. Or annotate waveforms and measurements in the interactive project documentation tool.