SJ300E Tektronix Communication Analyzer
The SJ300E is a communication analyzer from Tektronix. A communication analyzer is a superior type of electronic test equipment for physical layer, circuit, and new technology testing. Anyone in the business of testing data networks can use a communication analyzer for the measurement and monitoring of equipment.
- Generates and Measures Jitter on SDH/SONET Optical Inputs, up to 622 Mb/s Measures Jitter
- Generation, Transfer and Tolerance
- Stores and Executes Test Sequences for Jitter Tolerance and Transfer Testing
- Detects and Records Jitter Hits
- Generates and Measures Wander on 1.544 Mb/s and 2.048 MHz Synchronization Signals
- Generates and Measures Jitter Up to 622 Mb/s
- Wander Option (Opt. 06) Includes PC Software for Uploading, Calculating and Analyzing Wander Data
- Data Correlation Method Used to Measure Jitter Transfer Provides Superior Accuracy
- Measures and Generates Wander on SDH/SONET Lines
- Tests Conformance to all ANSI, Bellcore and ITU-T Timing Standards CCITT G.958, CCITT G.703, ITU-T G.813 July 95, Bellcore GR-253-CORE (TR-NWT-000253), ANSI T1.101 and ANSI T1.120
- RS-232 and GPIB Interfaces for Remote Operation
- Real Time Wander Analysis and Display
- Adapter Available for STSX-1 and STSX-3 (STM-1e) Analysis
The Tektronix SJ300E can perform network wander tests. This includes sync transient generation, a choice of monitor or terminate levels for measuring sync signals and a wide choice of sync signal framing patterns.