SLM-4 Sorensen DC Electronic Load
- 150 memory settings for DC modules
- 5 memory settings for AC modules
- Memory settings store entire chassis condition
- Plug-in design allows for easy replacement of different load modules as applications change
- Flexible configuration allows any bay to accept any SLM (single module) or SLD (dual) series load module
- Four analog programming inputs on the rear panel DB9 connector can control the four SLM load modules' load current with arbitrary waveforms
- Built-in GPIB/RS232 interface, which uses one GPIB address to control up to four electronic load modules with set load status and read back meter capabilities
- Designed to permit mounting in a standard 19-inch rack for system application
- Equipped with tilt stands on its two front feet which can be flipped forward to provide an inclined viewing angle of the front panel for bench-top use
- Dimensions (W*H*D): 17.3 x 7.0 x 017.5 in. (440 x 177 x 445 mm)
- Line: 110V/115V±10%; 200V/230V±10%
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: T2A/250V (5x20mm); T1A/250V (5x20mm)
- Max Power Consumption: 100W
- Certified to UL 61010-1, CSA C22.2 No. 61010.1 and IEC/EN 61010-1
- CE Compliant: Low Voltage Directive (73/23/EEC) using EN 61010-1, and EMC Directive (89/336/EEC) using EN 61326
- FCC Compliant to 21 CFR, Subpart J.
The SLM-4 chassis has a four-bay configuration for multichannel and ATE requirements. The SLM-4 chassis is compatible with SLM and SLD loads. Each chassis contains non-volatile memory capable of storing up to 150 module setups and nine 16-step sequences for automated, standalone testing. Or for more complex test sequences, the chassis come with GPIB and RS-232 as standard interfaces.
The SLM-4 electronic load chassis is designed with open bays to easily receive up to four load modules, which slide into their respective bays from the rear of the chassis.
The SLM-4 chassis provides high performance, easy operation and a cost-effective solution for power source testing. There are five power supplies in the SLM-4 chassis, one for the system controller and one for each of the four optically isolated channels.
The SLM-4 Chassis can operate with 100, 115, 200 or 230VAC input.