SM-CAL1 Amprobe Sound Meter
- Two output levels of 94 dB and 114 dB
- Output frequency of 1000 Hz
- Fits ½” microphones
- Easy one handed operation
- Low battery indicator
- ½” adapter
- 9 V battery
- Battery: 9V, 006P or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604.
- Electrical (sound) standard: ANSI S1.40-1984 and IEC942 1988 Class2.
- Output sound level: 94dB and 114dB re 20 uPa under reference.
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 dB.
- Output frequency: 1 kHz ± 4 %
The Amprobe SM-CAL1 is a sound meter calibrator with two output levels of 94 dB and 114 dB. The calibrator generates these fixed sound level signals for calibration of sound level meters. The unit comes with a ½” adapter installed to accommodate sound meters and microphones with ½ diameter.