SMB2000 Netcom Analyzer
- Accommodates a comprehensive set of powerful, technology-based SmartCards for Ethernet, ATM, and Frame Relay.
- Bundled with three PC-based software applications for comprehensive performance analysis (SmartWindow&trade, SmartLib and SmartApplications
- Supports a 10 Mbps Ethernet connection to a host PC
- Provides remote control through the Internet. Can also be controlled via an RS-232 port
- Provides GPS Support. You can remotely synchronizethe timing mechanism of multiple chassis by using the external GPS kit. This allows accurate measurement of one-way latency and jitter, 100-ns accuracy time stamps, and system start/stop
- One work station can control up to eight SmartBits stacks (32 chassis with a total of 640 ports) via SmartLib
- Multiple users can simultaneously access the SMB-2000
- Includes RJ-45 expansion-in and expansion-out jacks
- Accepts external 10 MHz clock signals
- Up to 512 chassis can be synchronously connected by using SmartBits multi-chassis extension units
Spirent Communications’ SmartBits 2000 (SMB-2000) has become the industry standard for measuring the performance limits of everything from an emerging technology in a development lab to the largest enterprise network.The SMB-2000 is widely used to test a variety of network devices and complex network configurations, including10/100 Mbps Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, ATM, and Frame Relay. Each SMB-2000 chassis can be configured with any combination of up to 20 single-port SmartCards. SMB-2000 test systems are completely scaleable and may be grouped to support 640 ports with local or remote control over the Internet.