SMB6000B Spirent Analyzer
The SMB6000B is a analyzer from Spirent. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- Holds up to twelve modules
- Supports up to 96 10/100 Ethernet ports, 24 Gigabit
Ethernet ports, 6 10GbE ports, 24 POS ports, 24 FibreChannel ports, or a combination of these port types
- Bundled with three PC-based software applications forcomprehensive stress testing (SmartWindow™,
SmartLib™, and SmartApplications™)
- Supports sophisticated automated industry standard performance tests defined in RFC 1242 and RFC 2544.Supports a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet or Telnet connection to the host PC
- Provides GPS (Global Positioning System) and NTP(Network Timing Protocol) support
- Supports multi-user operation
- Provides security through SmartAccess™ software
(included with SMB-6000B shipments)
- An optional LockBar™ accessory is available to secure
modules within the SMB-6000B chassis
The Spirent SMB6000B chassis is the industry’s highest-port-density network performance analysis test system.
Each chassis can support up to 96 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports, 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 6 10GbE ports, 24 POS (Packet over SONET) ports, 24 Fibre Channel ports, or a mixture ofthese port types.
It can be daisy-chained together to achieve ultra high-port density, enabling users to perform automated large scale testing in Quality Control and high volume production environments.
Up to 512 chassis can be synchronously connected by using SmartBits multichassis extension units.
The Spirent SMB-6000B is easily controlled by a PC through a10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection and uses a Windows based interface.