SMB600B Spirent Communication Analyzer
The SMB600B is a communication analyzer from Spirent. A communication analyzer is a superior type of electronic test equipment for physical layer, circuit, and new technology testing. Anyone in the business of testing data networks can use a communication analyzer for the measurement and monitoring of equipment.
- Small, lightweight, and portable
- Holds up to two modules
- Supports up to 16 10/100 Ethernet ports, 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1 10GbE port, 4 Packet over SONET (POS) ports, 4 Fibre Channel ports, or a combination of these port types.
- Bundled with three PC-based software applications for comprehensive performance analysis (SmartWindow™, SmartLibrary™, and SmartApplications™).
- Supports sophisticated automated industry standard performance tests defined in RFC 1242 and RFC 2544.
- Supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connections to a host PC.
- Provides GPS (Global Positioning System), NTP (Network Timing Protocol), and CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) TIA/EIA–95B, external timing reference support
- Supports multi-user operation
- Network Equipment Manufacturers Testing
- Evaluation Labs Testing
- Telcos/ISPs/Enterprise Users Analysis
The SmartBits 600B is a portable network performance testing system that features high-port density. Designed for network equipment manufacturers, telcos and ISPs, evaluation labs, and enterprise users, the SMB-600 holds up to two modules that can support a mixture of port types. Units can be daisy-chained together to achieve higher port density. Modules available to support 10/100/1000 Base Ethernet, 10GBase, OC-3 to OC-192 POS, and Fibre Channel applications.