SMIQ03B Rohde & Schwarz RF Generator
The SMIQ03B is a 3.3 GHz RF Generator from Rohde & Schwarz. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency Range: 300 kHz - 3.3 GHz
- Frequency Resolution: 0.1 Hz
- Output Range: -140 dBm - 13 dBm
- Output Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Programmable Interface: -126 dBc/Hz
- SSB Phase Noise Range: -116 dBc/Hz - -126 dBc/Hz
- Time Base Stability: 0.000001/yr
- AM, FM, Pulse, Phase and Digital Modulation IEEE Interface
The SMIQ03B is a vector signal generator with a frequency range of 300 kHz to 3.3 GHz. The high-grade I/Q modulator fitted as standard ensures minimum error vector magnitude and high intermodulation suppression. Using modern digital signal processor (DSP) technology, the versatile concept allows the generation of high-precision digital modulation signals at high bit rates without any limitations on modulation modes or standards. In addition to digital modulation, the SMIQ03B provides the full range of analog modulation modes as well as simultaneous modulation capability.