SMIQ03E Rohde & Schwarz RF Generator
The SMIQ03E is a 3.3 GHz RF Generator from Rohde & Schwarz. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 0.3 to 3.3 GHz
- Resolution: 0.1 Hz
- Versatile and broadband generation of digitally modulated signals up to 7 Msymbol/s
- Analog and digital modulation capabilities
- Generation of TDMA and CDMA signals to all main mobile radio standards
- Broadband I/Q modulator with outstanding vector accuracy
- Three-year calibration cycle
The economy model SMIQ03E has especially been designed for the needs in production environments and satisfy the requirement for an economically attractive solution with an outstanding price/performance ratio.