SML03 Rohde & Schwarz RF Generator
The SML03 is a 3.3 GHz RF Generator from Rohde & Schwarz. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3.3 GHz
- 0.1 Hz frequency resolution
- SSB phase noise: <-122 dBc/Hz (at f = 1 GHz, Delta f = 20 kHz)
- Setting times: <10 ms High level accuracy (deviation <0.5 dB at levels >−120 dBm)
- High reliability through electronic attenuator
- Digital frequency and level sweep
- AM/FM/Phase Modulation
- 3-year calibration cycle
- GPIB and RS-232 interface
The Rohde & Schwarz SML03 signal generator is an electronic instrument that generates repeating electronic signals. It contains an electronic oscillator, a circuit that is capable of creating a repetitive waveform. It offers all features required of a state-of-the-art general-purpose signal generator: wide frequency range, large variety of modulation functions and high reliability.