SMP02 Rohde & Schwarz RF Generator
The SMP02 is a 20 GHz RF Generator from Rohde & Schwarz. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 20 GHz
- Output Level: >+11.5 dBm
- 0.1 Hz frequency resolution
- Digital RF, AF and level sweep
- Storage of 50 complete instrument setups
- ASK/FSK modulation, phase offset settings
- Extremely low SSB phase noise at 10 GHz (<–105 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 kHz from carrier)
- Very short frequency setting time <11 ms + 5 ms/GHz
- Extremely high level accuracy <±0.9 dB at 0 dBm in frequency range 10 MHz to 40 GHz
The SMP02 Microwave Signal Generator is a reliable, high-precision signal source featuring high output power, high spectral purity and excellent pulse modulation. It is able to supply different modulations for any measurement on radar and communication equipment. A wide range of options ensures universal use in R&D, production, EMC and environmental measurements as well as in material testing.