SMR27 Rohde & Schwarz RF Generator
The SMR27 is a 27 GHz RF Generator from Rohde & Schwarz. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz-27 GHz
- Modulation: AM, FM, Pulse, Scan, Phase, FSK, ASK
- Output Power: >+11 dBm (at 27 GHz)
- Freq. Resolution: 1 kHz
- Standard version: CW generator with pulse modulation and digital frequency sweep
- Compact, lightweight, user-friendly: ideal in the lab and for field applications
The SMR27 is designed as a CW generator with pulse modulation capability. The SMR27 includes a very fast frequency switching time of < 10 ms +2 ms /GHz and a resolution of 0.1 Hz. The SMR27 contains an electronic oscillator, a circuit that is capable of creating a repetitive waveform.