SMR30 Rohde & Schwarz RF Generator
The SMR30 is a 30 GHz RF Generator from Rohde & Schwarz. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 10 MHz-30 GHz
- Resolution: 0.1 Hz
- Standard version: CW generator with pulse modulation and digital frequency sweep
- 3-year calibration cycle
- High-contrast LC display
- Compact, lightweight, user-friendly: ideal in the lab and for field applications
- Online help including IEC/IEEE-bus commands
- Simple and self-explanatory settings
- User-assignable keys
- One-hand operation with EasyWheel
The SMR30 is designed as a CW generator with pulse modulation capability. The SMR30 includes a very fast frequency switching time of < 10 ms +2 ms /GHz and a resolution of 0.1 Hz. The SMR30 contains an electronic oscillator, a circuit that is capable of creating a repetitive waveform.