SMT06 Rohde & Schwarz RF Generator
The SMT06 is a 6 GHz RF Generator from Rohde & Schwarz. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 5 kHz to 6 GHz
- Power Output: -114dBm to +13dBm
- Resolution 0.1 Hz
- Phase offset adjustable in 1° steps
- For Receiver and EMS Measurements
- Ideal EMS Signal Source with Specified Frequency Range from 5 kHz
- AM, FM, Phase M, Pulse Modulation
- FM DC with High Carrier Frequency Accuracy
- Broadband FM from DC to 8 MHz, Broadband phiM from DC to 2 MHz
- Convenient RF/LF/Level Sweep
- Programmable Level Correction (Compensation of External Frequency Response)
- Large, Blacklit LCD for Clear Display of all Relevant Settings
- Minimum RF Leakage Due to Special Shielding Measures
- Digital Radio Receiver
- Digital Radio Network
- Analog Modulations
The SMT06 covers the complete range of conventional analog receiver measurements. It provides an exceptionally high signal quality for a generator in this price category, as well as outstanding level accuracy, a wide variety of modulation and signal generation modes, customized configuration, and great ease of operation.
Features such as programmable RF, LF and level sweeps as well as the correction of external frequency response make the SMT an ideal source for EMS measurements.