SMU200A Rohde & Schwarz RF Generator
The SMU200A is a 6 GHz RF Generator from Rohde & Schwarz. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- First RF path from 100 kHz to 2.2/3/4/6 GHz
- Optional second RF path from 100 kHz to 2.2/3 GHz
- Up to two complete baseband paths
- 2×2 MIMO with realtime fading possible
- Two instruments combinable for 2×4 or 4×2 MIMO
- Optional fading simulator with up to 40 fading paths
- I/Q modulator with 200 MHz RF bandwidth
- Optional baseband generator with realtime coder and arbitrary waveform generator
- Outstanding RF performance
- Support of 3GPP LTE FDD and TDD, 3GPP FDD/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX™ and all other important digital standards
The Rohde & Schwarz SMU200A Vector Signal Generator not only combines up to two independent signal generators in one cabinet of only four height units, it also offers unrivalled RF and baseband characteristics.
The generator has been designed to meet all requirements encountered in research and development of modern communication systems as well as in their production.