SMY01 Rohde & Schwarz RF Generator
The SMY01 is a 1.04 GHz RF Generator from Rohde & Schwarz. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz-1.04 GHz
- Frequency resolution 1 Hz
- Level accuracy better than 1 dB
- SSB phase noise
- AM, FM, phase and pulse modulation
- Modulation generator 1 Hz to 500 kHz
- Sweep capabilities
- Nonvolatile memory for 100 complete front-panel setups
- RF overload protection 30 W
- Low RF leakage
- Calibration at 3-year interval
- Versatility and low cost can go hand in hand
The SMY01 from Rohde & Schwarz is a cost-effective instrument for testing AM, FM and φM receivers and for component measurements. Designed exclusively for the main applications of signal generators by cutting out the unnecessaries, the SMY01 features an outstanding price/performance ratio.
Thanks to its comprehensive basic features and excellent signal characteristics, it is an economical solution for universal use in lab, production and service environments.