SPA-815TGE Com-Power Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 9 kHz - 1.5 GHz
- 8 inch WVGA Display
- Minimum -161dBm Displayed Average Noise Level (typ)
- Minimum <-98dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz Offset Phase NOise
- Level Measurement Uncertainty <0.8dB
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit
- LAN(LXI), USB Host and Device, GPIB
- Compact size and lightweight design
The Compower SPA-815TGE is a high performance, low cost, easy to use, portable spectrum analyzer for EMI testing. It has a wide frequency range and low noise floor to enhance measurement range. Advanced, easy to use interface makes your work simple.
The SPA-815TGE offers you the greatest performance to price ratio in the market. The SPA-815TGE Spectrum Analyzers are extremely valuable for locating the EMI noise source on systems in order to meet various regulatory agency requirements. Its features and affordable price allows design engineers to use it to perform preliminary radiated and conducted EMI testing. User-oriented interface is design for easy operation of complex functions. A high-resolution 8" WVGA display provides high quality images. Traces are drawn in different colors, allowing recognition of small disparities at a glance. The Compower SPA-815TGE has complete connectivity including LAN(LXI), USB Host & Device, and GPIB.