SR445 Stanford Research Preamplifier
- Bandwidth: DC to 300 MHz (-3 dB)
- Inputs: 50Ohm impedance, DC coupled, BNC connectors (channel 1 selectable 50 or 500 Ohm)
- Outputs: DC coupled, BNC connectors (terminate into 50Ohm)
- Rise/Fall Time: 1.2 ns
- Recovery Time: <4 ns for a times 20 overload
- Propagation Delay: 2.2ns
- Power: 16W, 100/120/220/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
The Standford Research SR445 Fast Preamp contains four wide bandwidth, DC coupled amplifiers designed to be used independently or cascaded to provide gains of 5, 25, and 125. The fast rise time, low noise, and DC accuracy of the SR445 make it the ideal instument for amplifying outputs of fast photomultiplier tubes and photodiodes.
The SR445 is useful for amplifying small signals to levels that allow processing by other instruments such as the SR430 or the SR400. The four channels may be used independently or cascaded.