SR770 Stanford Research Spectrum Analyzer
- DC to 100 kHz Bandwidth
- 90 dB Dynamic Range
- Low-distortion source
- Harmonic, band & sideband analysis
- 100 kHz real-time bandwidth
- Hardcopy output to printers & plotters
- 3.5" DOS compatible disk drive
- GPIB and RS-232 interfaces
The SR770 is a single-channel 100 kHz FFT spectrum analyzer with a dynamic range of 90 dB and a real-time bandwidth of 100 kHz. Additionally, the SR770 includes a low-distortion source which allows you to measure the transfer functions of electronic and mechanical systems.
The speed and dynamic range of these instruments, coupled with their flexibility and many analysis modes, makes them the ideal choice for a variety of applications including acoustics, vibration, noise measurement, and general electronic use.