SR850 Stanford Research Lock In Amplifier
- Frequency range 1 mHz to 102.4 kHz >100 dB dynamic reserve Phase resolution 0.001 degree
- Time constants from 10 µs to 30 ks (up to 24 dB/oct rolloff)
- Auto-gain, -phase, -reserve and -offset
- Data logging (up to 65k samples)
- Smoothing, curve fitting & statistics
- GPIB, RS-232 and 3.5" disk drive
The SR850 is a digital lock-in amplifier based on an innovative DSP (Digital Signal Processing) architecture.
The SR850 boasts a number of significant performance advantages over traditional lock-in amplifiers—higher dynamic reserve, lower drift, lower distortion, and dramatically higher phase resolution.
In addition, the CRT display and 65,536 point memory make it possible to display and process data in a variety of formats unavailable with conventional lock-ins.