T-BERD 209A Acterna Communication Analyzer
The T-BERD 209A is a communication analyzer from Acterna. A communication analyzer is a superior type of electronic test equipment for physical layer, circuit, and new technology testing. Anyone in the business of testing data networks can use a communication analyzer for the measurement and monitoring of equipment.
- Identifies jitter; performs both highband and wideband measurements
- Auto configuration and results summary provide immediate identification of framing, pattern, and error status
- Supports CSU/NIU emulation for isolation of customer premises and network equipment
- Includes automated and user-configurable stress pattern testing
- Performs G.821, B8ZS, and Fractional T1 error analysis
- Measures and analyzes pulse shape
- Brightly lit front panel display is ideally suited for low light testing environments
- Lead acid battery enables technician to test anywhere for up to five hours without power generators or cords
- Repeater Power Supply, T1 Repeater Extender, and Thermal Graphics Printer economically add versatility to the TTC Acterna 209A
The Acterna T-BERD 209A is a complete test and measurement solution for technicians who install, test, monitor, and maintain T1 links and equipment.