T0050105699 Weller Soldering Tip
- RTU 035 B MS-Article number: T0050105699
- RT Ultra Soldering tip, bevel cut Ø 3.5 mm, MIL-SPEC
- High performance active tip RT Ultra MIL-SPEC for heavy duty applications and largest components
- RT Ultra Soldering Tips for WXUP Soldering Irons
- Made for high performance and heavy duty applications (LED soldering, Solar technology, Electronic components, Multi-layer boards, Large heat sinks, Hyper frequency PCB with a big dissipater)
- MIL-SPEC / IPC standard
- Thermal Core Technology for optimized heat transfer
- Designed for heavy duty applications and large components
- Patented Thermal Core Technology
- Optimized thermal heat transfer to the solder joint. Consistent soldering for reduced rework.
- MIL-SPC / IPC standard Reduces risk of damage to sensitive components and workpieces. No rework, lower total cost of ownership
- Active tip technology Fastest heat-up and recovery time, sensor close to the solder tip, excellent heat transfer. No downtime, continuing workflow, excellent results
- Digital tool for data storage Motion activated usage sensor for energy control and data storage
- Patented tip & grip design Only soldering tip on the market which can be changed without a tool. 20% faster change than leading competitors
- Tip shape: Bevel Cut
- Tip typel: MS
- Width in mm: 3.5
- Width in inches: 0.138
- Length mm: 29
- Length inches: 1.142
- Power: 150 W
The Weller RTU 035 B MS is high performance active tip RT Ultra MIL-SPEC for heavy duty applications and largest components.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.