T0050105899 Weller Soldering Tip
- RTU 015 S MS-Article number: T0050105899
- RT Ultra tip, chisel Ø 1.5 × 0.4 mm, MIL-SPEC
- High performance active tip RT Ultra MIL-SPEC for heavy duty applications and largest components
- RT Ultra Soldering Tips for WXUP Soldering Pencils
- Designed for heavy duty applications and large components
- Made for high performance and heavy duty applications (LED soldering, Solar technology, Electronic components, Multi-layer boards, Large heat sinks, Hyper frequency PCB with a big dissipater)
- MIL-SPEC / IPC standard
- Thermal Core Technology for optimized heat transfer
- Patented Thermal Core Technology
- Optimized thermal heat transfer to the solder joint. Consistent soldering for reduced rework.
- MIL-SPC / IPC standard Reduces risk of damage to sensitive components and workpieces. No rework, lower total cost of ownership
- Active tip technology Fastest heat-up and recovery time, sensor close to the solder tip, excellent heat transfer. No downtime, continuing workflow, excellent results
- Digital tool for data storage Motion activated usage sensor for energy control and data storage.
- Patented tip & grip design Only soldering tip on the market which can be changed without a tool. 20% faster change than leading competitors
- Tip shape: Chisel shape
- Tip type: MS
- Width in mm: 1.5
- Width in inches: 0.059
- Thickness in mm: 0.4
- Thickness in inches: 0.016
- Length mm: 28
- Length inches: 1.102
- Power: 150 W
The Weller RTU 015 S MS is high performance active tip RT Ultra MIL-SPEC for heavy duty applications and largest components.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.