- WXDV 120-Article number: T0051320499N
- Desoldering iron 120 W, 24 V
- Special tip design reduces cloggingPerfect for lead free solder
- Use only Weller replacement tips or your warranty will be voided
- Powerful 120 watt pencil for multiple de-soldering applications
- Compatible with XDS Series soldering tips
- Voltage: 24 V
- Power: 120 W.
- Heating time (approx.) In seconds (50-350 ° C / 120-660 ° F): 32
- Tip range: DS, XDSL
- Temperature range ° C: 100 - 450
- Temperature range ° F: 200-850
- Supply unit: WXD 2, WXR 3
- WX compatible
- Safety rest: WDH 40 (T0051515399)
- Temperature range (depends on tool) ° C: 93-454
- Temperature range (depends on tool) ° F: 200-850
The Weller DSX 120 Desoldering iron's tried and tested tip exchange tool allows a quick and simple tip cartridge change. The glass tube ensures the fill level is always visible. The Vacuum pump is activated by a small finger switch integrated into the desoldering handle.
The vacuum channel integrated in the new XDS desoldering tip allows easier and faster cleaning when using the Weller DSX 120. Significant productivity improvement is the desoldering process. Weller‘s tried and tested tip exchange tool allows a quick and simple tip cartridge change. The glass tube ensures the fill level is always visible.
Featuring Weller's 120 W heating element power technology the Weller DSX 120 is fully operational in only 35 seconds from switch on and only 20 seconds from standby. Vacuum pump is activated by a small finger switch integrated into the desoldering handle.