- T0051320899 WXMT MS Desoldering Tweezers Set for soldering and desoldering of SMD components
- For microscope work
- Excellent reaction time
- Extremely short heat-up time: 5 sec.
- Tip be exchanged quick and easy
- According to the Military Standard
- Excellent heat transfer
- RT solder tips can be changed quickly and easily
- Triple awarded active soldering tips
T0051320899 WXMT MS Desoldering Tweezers Set Includes:
- T0051517899: WSR 204 2-in-1 safety rest with metal wool brass and sponge
- T0054465799N: RTW 2MS 45 ° soldering tip set, chisel, 0.7 x 0.4 mm, 45 °
- T0051317999N: WXMT MS Micro desoldering tweezers 2 x 40 W, 12 V (hand piece without tips) with Active-Tip Heating Technology
The Weller T0051320899 WXMT MS Desoldering Tweezers Set is for soldering and desoldering of SMD components.
Production within the electronics, medical technology and aerospace industries is moving faster as components become smaller, more sensitive, complex and more powerful. The soldering industry is not different. With the Weller RT MS tips you meet these increasing demands and provide maximum protection to the printed circuit board and the component you're soldering. With the MS tips you achieve the best results and keep your operation costs as low as possible. The Weller MS (military standard) soldering tips with active tip technology are fully compliant with IPC industry standards (IPC - TM-650 2.5.33 Measurement of Electrical Overstress from Soldering Hand Tools) and are also MIL-SPEC compliant. Extend your Weller WX workbench with a micro soldering tool.