- Soldering iron 80 W, 24 V with Silver-Line Heating Technology
- Article number: T0052918099N
- Soldering Iron 80 W, 24 V with Tip-to-Grip position
- For medium components with high energy demand
- Low voltage temperature controlled soldering irons
- Extensive range of LT soldering tips
- Silver-Line heating technology
- Fast heating up
- Supply Voltage: 24 V
- Power Rating: 80 W
- Warm Up Time: approx. 10 sec. (50 ºC - 350 ºC)
- (120 °F - 660 °F)
- Max. Temp.: 450 ºC (840 °F)
- Usable With: all 80 W power units
The WP 80 soldering iron is characterised by fast and preciseachievement of the soldering tip temperature. A particularly powerful 80 W heating element guarantees excellent dynamic behaviour. The combination of slim design and short distance from handle to soldering tip means that universal application is possible, from extremely fine soldering tasks to those which require high temperatures.
With an integrated grounding connector, there is the possibility for a grounding of the solder bit if required. The antistatic handle and cables mean that the soldering iron satisfies all requirements of the ESD safety.