T3DSO2502A Teledyne LeCroy Digital Oscilloscope
The T3DSO2502A is a 500 MHz, 2 Channel, 2 GS/s, 200 MPts digital oscilloscope that can also operate as a 4 Channel 350 MHz digital oscilloscope from Teledyne LeCroy.
- WAVESURFER 3054Z Teledyne LeCroy Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 500 MHzRecord Length: 10 MPtsSampling Rate: 4 GS/sSpecial Price $8,756.00 Regular Price $10,945.00
- T3DSO2104A Teledyne LeCroy Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 100 MHzRecord Length: 200 MPtsSampling Rate: 2 GS/s$2,780.00
- T3DSO2204A Teledyne LeCroy Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 200 MHzRecord Length: 200 MPtsSampling Rate: 2 GS/s$3,910.00
- T3DSO2354A Teledyne LeCroy Digital OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 350 MHzRecord Length: 200 MPtsSampling Rate: 2 GS/s$5,145.00
- PP020-1 Teledyne LeCroy Voltage ProbeCondition: NewVoltage: 500 VFrequency: 500 MHz$268.00
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz, Channels: 2
- Or can operate as Bandwidth: 350MHz, Channels: 4
- Memory Depth (Max.): 200 MPtS
- Real-time sampling rate up to 2 Gsa/s
- New generation of high speed display technology: Waveform capture rate up to 120,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), Supports 256-level intensity grading and color display modes Record length up to 200 Mpts, Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out, Dropout, Pattern, Serial and Video
- Standard serial bus triggering and decoding, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN. Optionally CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B
- Includes Bode Plot and Power Analysis applications as standard.
- Display Large 10.1" Bright TFT LCD (1024 x 600)
- Connectivity USB Host, USB Device, LAN
- Warranty 3 Years
- USB Cable
- 1 Passive Probe
- 4 Power Cord
- 1 Quick Start
- 1 Certificate of Calibration
Teledyne Test Tools new T3DSO2000A Oscilloscopes feature two channel and four channel models with analog bandwidth options from 100 MHz to 500 MHz. Each model offers a maximum sample rate of 2 GSa/s, and a maximum memory depth of 200 Mpts in half channel mode. All models incorporates two 2 GSa/s ADCs and two 200 Mpts memory modules. When all channels are enabled, each channel has sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a standard record length of 100 Mpts. When only a single channel per ADC is active, the maximum sample rate is 2 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 200 Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.