T3VNA3200 Teledyne LeCroy Network Analyzer
The T3VNA3200 is a 3 GHz Vector Network Analyzer from Teledyne LeCroy.
- Vector Network Analyzer 9KHz-3.2GHz. Includes Adv Meas Kit, Distance To Fault Opt, Cal and Utl Kits
- Vector Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer and Distance To Fault modes
- Resolution Bandwidth 1 Hz to 1 MHz
- Total Amplitude Accuracy < 0.7 dB
- Utility and Calibration Kits as standard
- Built-in Advanced Measurement capability (CHP, ACPR, OBW, CNR, TOI, etc)
The Teledyne Test Tools range of T3VNA Vector Network Analyzers consist of two models with a Vector Network Analysis frequency range of 10 MHz up to a maximum of 3.2 GHz and a Spectrum Analysis frequency range from 9 kHz up to a maximum of 3.2 GHz. The small footprint and easy user interface is augmented by a high performance specification with many advanced measurement functions and capabilities.