TAP2500 Tektronix Active Probe
The TAP2500 is a Active Probe from Tektronix. Use an electrical probe to test equipment and measure currents and voltages. Probes are an integral part of any electrical power testing toolbox to ensure accurate measurements, reliability, and safety. Probes can use pulse waveforms to test components without removing them from circuits with in-circuit capabilities. Choose the probe that complements your system.
- Lower DUT loading effects with ≤0.8 pF input capacitance and 40 kΩ input resistance
- Versatile DUT connectivity for attaching to small SMDs
- Preserves oscilloscope bandwidth at the probe tip for DPO7000 and DPO4000 Series Oscilloscope models up to 2.5 GHz
- Outstanding Electrical Performance:
- ≥2.5 GHz Probe Bandwidth
- <140 ps Rise Time
- ≤0.8 pF Input Capacitance
- 40 kΩ Input Resistance
- –4 V to +4 V Input Dynamic Range
- –10 V to +10 V DC Input Offset Range
- Max Input Voltage (Non-destruct): ±30 V (DC + pkAC)
- Small Compact Probe Head for Probing Small Geometry Circuit Elements
- DUT Attachment Accessories Enable Connection to SMDs As Small As 0.5 mm Pitch
- Robust Design for ReliabilityVersatile Mechanical Performance:
Active probes provide truer signal reproduction and fidelity for high frequency measurements. With our ultra-low input capacitance and unique interface, the TAP2500 Single-ended Active FET probe provides excellent high-speed electrical and mechanical performance required for today’s digital system designs.
Specifically designed for use and direct connection to the TekVPI™ probe interface used on the new Tektronix DPO7000 and DPO4000 Series oscilloscopes.