- AC / DC Measurement Capabilities: DC – 15 MHz, 150 A DC (Requires TCPA300 amplifier)
- Automatic Scaling and Units– Oscilloscope On-Screen Readout of Magnitude and Units Reduces Measurement Errors with No More Hand Calculations
- AC / DC Input Coupling
- Low Insertion Impedance Reduces Device Under Test Loading
- Small Mechanical Package – Less Desktop Space, Easier Storage and Handling
- Split-Core Construction Allows Easy Circuit Connection
- Status indicators provide visual operating status and notification of potential error conditions - degauss, probe open, overload, not terminated into 50 Ω, noncompatible probe type
- Lower DC Drift and Noise Allows Improved Low Level Current Measurements
- Certified for use in U.S., Canada, and Europe. Complies with applicable IEC standards
- Power Supplies (Switching and Linear)
- Semiconductor Devices (SCRs, IGBTs, MOSFETs, CMOS, BJTs)
- Power Inverters/Converters
- Electronic Ballasts
- Industrial /Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Communications (Phone, Satellite, Relay Stations)
- Motor Drives
- Transportation Systems (Electronic Vehicles, Electric Trains, Locomotives, Avionics)
- 15 MHz
- 150 A
The Tektronix TCP303 AC/DC Current Measurement family is a highly advanced current measurement system for today's current measurement needs.
The split-core probes incorporate both transformer and Hall effect technology to provide broad bandwidth measurement capabilities from DC up to 100 MHz at current levels as low as 1 milliamp to thousands of amps (when used with CT4 current transformer).
When connected to Tektronix TDS Oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE Level II or TekConnect (w/TCA-BNC) interfaces, current measurements and calculations are simple and easy. Additional measurement power is available with add on software such as the TDSPWR2 power measurements package.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.