- AC/DC Measurement Capabilities
- DC – 100 MHz, 30 A DC
- Automatic Scaling and Units 2 – Oscilloscope On-Screen Readout of Magnitude and Amps Reduces Measurement Errors with No More Hand Calculations
- AC/DC Input Coupling
- Low Insertion Impedance Reduces Device Under Test Loading
- Split-Core Construction Allows Easy Circuit Connection
- Status Indicators Provide Visual Operating Status and Notification of Potential Error Conditions – Degauss, Probe Open, Overload, Not Terminated into 50 Ohm, Noncompatible Probe Type
- Lower DC Drift and Noise Allows Improved Low-level Current Measurements
- Certified for use in U.S., Canada, and Europe. Complies with applicable IEC standards.
- Power Supplies (Switching and Linear)
- Semiconductor Devices (SCRs, IGBTs, MOSFETs, CMOS, BJTs)
- Power Inverters/Converters
- Electronic Ballasts
- Industrial/Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Communications (Phone, Satellite, Relay Stations)
- Motor Drives
- Transportation Systems (Electronic Vehicles, Electric Trains, Locomotives, Avionics)
- 100 MHz
- 30 A
The TCP312 is a 100 MHz, 30 A current probe from Tektronix.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.