TCPA300 Tektronix 100 MHz Probe Amplifier
- AC / DC Measurement Capabilities
- DC – 100 MHz, Current Probe Amplifier (TCPA300) Uses:
- DC – 100 MHz, 30 A DC (TCP312)
- DC – 50 MHz, 50 A DC (TCP305)
- DC – 15 MHz, 150 A DC (TCP303)
- Automatic Scaling and Units – Oscilloscope On-Screen Readout of Magnitude and Units Reduces Measurement Errors with No More Hand Calculations
- AC / DC Input Coupling
- Low Insertion Impedance Reduces Device Under Test Loading
- Small Mechanical Package – Less Desktop Space, Easier Storage and Handling
- Split-Core Construction Allows Easy Circuit Connection
- Status Indicators Provide Visual Operating Status and Notification of Potential Error Conditions
- Lower DC Drift and Noise Allows Improved Low Level Current Measurements
- Certified for use in U.S., Canada, and Europe. Complies with applicable IEC standards
Development and Analysis Solutions for Designers, Installers, and Service Personnel in Telecomm, Data Comm, Computer, and Semiconductor Power Electronics Environments For:
- Power Supplies (Switching and Linear)
- Semiconductor Devices (SCRs, IGBTs, MOSFETs, CMOS, BJTs)
- Power Inverters/Converters
- Electronic Ballasts
- Industrial /Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Communications (Phone, Satellite, Relay Stations)
- Motor Drives
- Transportation Systems (Electronic Vehicles, Electric Trains, Locomotives, Avionics)
The TCPA300 amplifier, when used with TCP312, TCP305, or TCP303 probes, provide a wide range of current measurement capability and spans the gap between low level milliamp measurements to very high current levels.
These three probes provide current measurement capabilities of 30A, 50A, and 150A DC continuous.
For even higher current levels, the TCPA400 amplifier with the TCP404XL current probe measures 500A DC continuous and 750A DC continuous, derated with duty cycle.
Higher frequency performance is available with the TCP312 w/TCPA300 providing ≥100 MHz bandwidth and a maximum current of 30A DC.