TCPA400 Tektronix 50 MHz Probe Amplifier
The TCPA400 is a 50 MHz Probe Amplifier from Tektronix.
- AC / DC Measurement Capabilities
- DC – 50 MHz, Current Probe Amplifier TCPA400 Uses:
- DC – 2 MHz, 750 A DC (TCP404XL) (500 A DC Continuous)
- Automatic Scaling and Units – Oscilloscope On-Screen Readout of Magnitude and Units Reduces Measurement Errors with No More Hand Calculations
- AC / DC Input Coupling
- Low Insertion Impedance Reduces Device Under Test Loading
- Small Mechanical Package – Less Desktop Space, Easier Storage and Handling
- Split-Core Construction Allows Easy Circuit Connection
- Status Indicators Provide Visual Operating Status and Notification of Potential Error Conditions
- Lower DC Drift and Noise Allows Improved Low Level Current Measurements
- Certified for use in U.S., Canada, and Europe. Complies with applicable IEC standards
Development and Analysis Solutions for Designers, Installers, and Service Personnel in Telecomm, Data Comm, Computer, and Semiconductor Power Electronics Environments For:
- Power Supplies (Switching and Linear)
- Semiconductor Devices (SCRs, IGBTs, MOSFETs, CMOS, BJTs)
- Power Inverters/Converters
- Electronic Ballasts
- Industrial /Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Communications (Phone, Satellite, Relay Stations)
- Motor Drives
- Transportation Systems (Electronic Vehicles, Electric Trains, Locomotives, Avionics)
The Tektronix TCP400 series AC/DC Current Measurement family is a highly advanced current measurement system for today's current measurement needs. The split-core probes incorporate both transformer and Hall effect technology to provide broad bandwidth measurement capabilities from DC up to 100 MHz at current levels as low as 1 milliamp to thousands of amps (when used with Tektronix CT4 current transformer).
When connected to Tektronix TDS Oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE Level II or TekConnect (w/TCA-BNC) interfaces, current measurements and calculations are simple and easy. Additional measurement power is available with add on software such as the TDSPWR2 power measurements package. With all this measurement power current measurements have never been easier.