TDP1500 Tektronix Differential Probe
- Outstanding Electrical Performance
- 1.5 GHz Bandwidth Model– Accurate Measurements for Serial and Digital Applications
- Excellent Common Mode Rejection – Reduces Measurement Errors In Higher Common Environments
- Low Capacitive and Resistive Loading – Maintains Signal Fidelity and Reduces DC Biasing Interactions
- Compact Probe Head Size for Probing Small Geometry Circuit Elements
- DUT Attachment Accessories Enable Connection to Fine Spaced SMDs
- Robust Design for Reliability
- Connects Directly to DPO7000, DPO4000 and MSO4000 Series Oscilloscopes Using TekVPI Probe Interface
- Provides Automatic Units Scaling and Readout on the Oscilloscopes Display
- Easy Access to Probe Comp Box Controls or Oscilloscope Probe Menu Display for Probe Status, Setup Control, and Diagnostic Information
- 1.5 GHz
Differential active probes provide truer signal reproduction and fidelity for high-frequency measurements. With ultra-low input capacitance and versatile device under test connection capabilities, the TDP1500 Differential-Ended Active probes provide excellent high-speed electrical and mechanical performance required for today’s digital system designs.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.