TDR500/3 Megger Handheld TDR
- Simple operation
- AUTO set up for instant use
- Ultra fast pulse for near end fault identification
- Trace HOLD feature
- IP54 rating offers real life working
- Designed for use on all metallic cable pairs
- Backlit graphics monochrome LCD (256 x 128)
- Adjustable display contrast
- Resolution to 0.1 m
- For use on Telecom TNV-3 circuit, or 150V CAT IV power circuits
- Power blocking ilter not required
- Environmental protection to IP54
- 2ns pulse for near end fault location
- AUTO option selecting gain and pulse for each range
- Display distance in metres or feet
- Uses ive AA (LR6) primary cells
- Hard case
- Miniature clip test lead set (1 pair)
- User guide CD
The TDR500/3 is a hand held, compact time domain reflectometer for locating faults on metallic cables. It has a minimum resolution of 0.1 m and a 5 km maximum range depending on velocity factor selected and cable type.
Four output impedances are available (25, 50, 75, and 100 Ω) and a velocity factor between 0.2 and 0.99 will meet any cable test requirements.
The TDR500/3 has a simple selection option which together with a 4 way control switch offers an intuitive operation for the user.
An AUTO selection option ensures that the most effective parameters are selected depending on the range required, aiding rapid diagnosis of the TDR trace. A clear operator controlled cursor allows instant measurement of the distance to the fault.
A trace HOLD feature also allows the operator to hold a trace on the screen, something not seen on most other handheld TDRs. Extra high resolution together with whitelight backlight and grey scale tones give the graphical display a vibrancy, aiding the user in identifying key events on the trace.