TDS2004B Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The TDS2004B is a 60 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 60 MHz
- 4 Channels and External Trigger Input
- 1 GS/s Sample Rate
- Record Length: 2.5 kpts
- Color LCD Display
- Removable Data Storage via Front Panel USB Port
- Seamless PC Connectivity via USB Device Port, with OpenChoice® and NI SignalExpress® PC Software
- Advanced Triggers Including Pulse Width Trigger and Line-selectable Video Trigger
- FFT Standard on All Models
- 11 Automatic Measurements
- Multiple Language User Interface and Context-sensitive Help
- Direct Print to all PictBridge® Compatible Printers via USB Device Port
- Design and Debug
- Education and Training
- Manufacturing Test and Quality
- Service and Repair
- Vertical Resolution: 8-Bits
- Vertical Sensitivity: 2 mV to 5 V/div on all models with calibrated fine adjustment
- DC Vertical Accuracy: +3% on all models
- Vertical Zoom: Vertically expand or compress a live or stopped waveform
- Maximum Input Voltage: 300VRMS CAT II; derated at 20 dB/decade above 100 kHz to 13Vpk-pk AC at 3 MHz
- Position Range: 2 mV to 200 mV/div +2 V; >200 mV to 5 V/div +50 V
- Bandwidth Limit: 20 MHz for all models
- Input Coupling: AC, DC, GND on all models
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ in parallel with 20pF
- Time Base Range: 5 ns to 50 sec/div
- Time Base Accuracy: 50 ppm
- Horizontal Zoom: Horizontally expand or compress a live or stopped waveform
- I/O Interfaces: USB Ports: Included on all models: 2 USB 2.0 Ports; USB host port on front panel supports USB flash drives; USB device port on back of instrument supports connection to PC and all PictBridge compatible printers
- Reference Wave-form Display: (2) 2.5 K point reference waveforms
- Waveform Storage with USB Flash Drive: 96 or more reference waveforms per 8 MB
- Setups w/o USB Flash Drive: 10 front panel setups
- Setups with USB Flash Drive: 4000 or more front panel setups per 8 MB
- Screen Images with USB Flash Drive: 128 or more screen images per 8 MB (the number of images depends on file format selected)
- Save All with USB Flash Drive: 12 or more Save All operations per 8 MB; A single Save All operation creates 3 to 9 files (setup, image, plus one file for each displayed waveform)
Affordable Digital Precision
With up to 60 MHz bandwidth and 1 GS/s maximum sample rate, no other color digital storage oscilloscope offers as much bandwidth and sample rate for the price. The TDS1000B and TDS2000B Series oscilloscopes provide accurate real-time acquisition up to their full bandwidth, the same record length at all time base settings, advanced triggers to isolate signals of interest, and 11 standard automatic measurements on all models. Their Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and waveform add, subtract, and multiply math functions allow you to analyze, characterize and troubleshoot circuits.
Quick and Easy Waveform Capture
The simple user interface with classic analog-style controls makes these instruments easy to use, reducing learning time and increasing efficiency. Innovative features such as the Autoset Menu, Probe Check Wizard, Context-Sensitive Help Menu and color LCD display (TDS2000B Series) optimize instrument setup and operation.
Flexible Data Transfer
With USB host and device ports which enable removable data storage, seamless PC connectivity, and direct printing, no other color or monochrome digital storage oscilloscope offers as much flexibility and ease of data transfer for the price.
Simple Documentation and Analysis
Easily capture, save and analyze measurement results with OpenChoice® PC Communications Software. Simply pull screen images and waveform data into the stand-alone desktop application or directly into Microsoft Word and Excel.
To complement OpenChoice, National Instruments SignalExpress Tektronix Edition Software provides you with extended capabilities, including advanced analysis, remote oscilloscope control and live waveform analysis. Alternatively, if you prefer not to use the PC, you can simply print your image directly to any PictBridge compatible printer via the USB device port.