TDS340A Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- 2 Channels
- 500MS/s sample rate (each channel)
- 1K Record Length
- 5 ns to 5 s/div Time/Division Range
- Built-In 3.5 in. Floppy Disk Drive
- 2 mV/div to 10 V/div
- Accumulate Display Modes
- 2% Vertical Accuracy
- Roll Mode
- 21 Automatic Measurements
- FFT Analysis
- 10 ns Peak Detect for High-speed Glitch Capture
The Tektronix TDS340A is a low-cost scope and is equipped with the power to acquire signals over its entire bandwidth with minimal aliasing, even when measuring high-speed transient and single-shot events.
The Tektronix TDS340A has a built-in 3.5 inch DOS compatible floppy disk drive, twenty-one automatic measurements, FFT analysis, and four different display modes are all standard.